At JustMums we like to think of ourselves as a one-stop shop for working mothers and whilst our main business offering is around recruitment and placing mums into flexible roles, we also offer a range of other services to best support our candidates. One such offering is careers coaching.
Returning to work following parental leave or managing your career whilst also parenting can be daunting and challenging. With motherhood also comes a shift in priorities or values – for many, this is the perfect time to explore a new career path or an industry that may provide you with better flexibility. If you are looking for guidance, advice and strategies to better navigate this journey, our accredited Career Coaches are here to help.
A Career Coach can support you by:
- Gaining much needed clarity and perspective when you may be feeling confused about your next career step or feeling “stuck in a rut”.
- Working in true partnership with you to achieve your professional goals and career happiness.
- Equipping you with the necessary information and tools to support your job search strategy.
- Offering unbiased feedback on your career plan and decision making.
- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
- Boosting your self confidence and self belief.
- Reducing the stress and anxiety felt around the return to work or job search process.
- Challenging you and holding you accountable.
- Working with you to ensure you are putting your best foot forward when you apply for a job, attend an interview and negotiate a potential job offer.
A Career Coach is very much like working with a Personal Trainer – they’ll work closely with you and will keep you in check to see you achieve your goals. A good coach will be there for you as you strive toward attaining your career dream and job satisfaction will lead to a healthier and happier you.
We have our own JustMums Careers Coaches who can work with you flexibly via phone, web or in person, with pricing structured below:
- 1.5 hour consultation ($195 + GST)
- Hourly follow up sessions ($95 + GST)
Please note that our coaches are hand-picked to work at JustMums and they are professionally accredited and experienced. Our coaches are working mums themselves so they understand the challenges we all face as we navigate our careers and children.
So is it time you invest in yourself and your career? Contact our team via our website for further information or to make a booking.