Flexible hours. Work from home.
- Do you have previous legal experience and qualification?
- Would you like to work from home with flexible hours?
- Looking for interesting work with competitive pay?
Lex Medicus provides the highest quality independent medical reporting services in Australia and Europe. As a growing company, we are looking for experienced and legally trained individuals to provide quality assurance and proof reading of medico legal reports.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Work from home according to your availability;
- Provide quality assurance and proof reading of medico legal reports for a range of medical specialists;
- Provide suggestions and guidance to medical specialists to ensure highest quality of reports;
- Work within a supportive environment of on and off site quality assurance consultants.
Skills and experience
- Prior legal experience and strong understanding of the law and/or medicine. Law degree and/or prior admission highly regarded;
- Attention to detail;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite of products;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving & initiative;
- Adaptability and reliability.
- Work from home;
- Competitive pay;
- Exposure to major clients and law firms in Australia & Europe;
- Office conveniently located by public transport in South Yarra, with optional fortnightly Yoga/Pilates provided at work by a qualified Physiotherapist;
- Training & Development programs;
- Young, family friendly & progressive team;
- ISO Accredited Company (Information Security, Quality Management, OH&S).
If you are able to demonstrate prior experience in the legal industry and possess these qualities please forward your CV and cover letter, addressing the key selection criteria to Heidi Zec, email@example.com.