We’re recruiting an individual to provide high level support and leadership across the development and design of our client’s web-based learning materials. This role will provide first line Moodle LMS support for the platform and users, and work collaboratively in consultation with management and the wider team.
- Maintain current LMS content with updates and repairs as needed
- In consultation manage and prioritise new content requests
- Design web based learning materials including advice about design feasibility, usability, accessibility and user interface.
- Process testing of modules for potential functionality problems in addition to question structure, audio/video, checking validity of module options, checking functionality of different browser functions.
- Collaborate with staff and subject matter experts to provide options for eLearning within the curriculum
- Assist educators to, or write educational storyboards and interactions including design of content suitable for various devices.
- Provide first line administrative support for LMS users including follow up of lost passwords, checking submissions and following up browser issues.
- Image sourcing and checking for and recording copyright status.
- Be aware of developments in instructional design and delivery and identify possible areas for improvement in that area within the organisation
- Develop an understanding of the specific needs of all learners.
- Maintain hosting arrangements and assist in management of content repositories linked to the LMS including YouTube, SoundCloud and/or other accounts.
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and standards within this area of responsibility.
- Experience in instructional design using the Articulate suite of programs
- Understanding of Moodle based learning management systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Planning, organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, be flexible and cope quickly with change.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, effectively liaise with a range of people and to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
This position can be worked either full-time or 4 days if preferable. Hours and days negotiable. Our client, also offers on-site car parking and generous salary packaging options.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com quoting reference number: 233381